Páginas

LINKS CONFERIDOS !!

terça-feira, 4 de janeiro de 2011

Forever Gold Of 80' Volume 9 - (REPOSTADO - 03/14)


01 - Stevie Wonder “I Just Called To Say I Love You” (Special Disco Mix) 
02 - Debarge “Rythm Of The Night” (Long Version) 
03 - Flash & The Pan “Ayla” (Disco Mix) 
04 - Culture Club “The War Song” (Ultimate Dance Mix) 
05 - Starship “We Built This City” (Extended Club remix) 
06 - Gino Vannelli “Black Cars” (Special Dance Remix) 
07 - Bruce Springsteen “Born In U.S.A.” (The Freedom Mix) 
08 - Falco “Rock Me Amadeus” (The American Edit) 
09 - Propaganda “Machinery” (Passive mix) 
10 - Glenn Frey “The Heat Is On” (Extended Mix) 
11 - Thompson Twins “Revolution” (Remix) 
12 - Blind Date “Your Heart Keeps Burning” (Burning Megamix) 
13 - Modern Talking “You’re My Heart, You’re My Soul” (Extended Mix) 
14 - Matthew Wilder “Break My Stride” (Remix Club Version) 
15 - Murray Head “One Night In Bangkok” (Extended Play Single) 






Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário